THIS LITTLE LIFE

!

Friday 16 December 2011

And there we have it ...

... things achieved, Christmas shopping all done, house tidy, ready to be decorated with the kiddy-winks over the next few days (white paper snowflakes, anyone?), proofreading assignment finished and sent, getting back into reading properly (Dickens at the moment, a bit of festive grotesqueness with The Old Curiosity Shop).  And relax.  I don't know what I felt so blue about last week - I do annoy myself sometimes.

There's a massive pile of clean washing on the couch opposite me (we have two couches), and it's not bothering me in the slightest.  I know I'll get around to dealing with it eventually, hopefully before Christmas Day.  I am calmness, I am chilledness.  Probably because I gave myself an actual slap across the face the other day, and told myself to stop being so moody and useless.

That is all I have to say really.  I have my mojo, and I will use it tomorrow to help me to do a small cycle, of perhaps 40 or 50 miles.  Funny how I now consider this to be a short distance.  Hmm.

If I don't see you before, have a lovely Christmas.  I personally cannot wait for it to be all over, and for January the 1st to be here (one of my favourite days of the year) - I'm getting very bored of it, and would like to do something different at this time of year.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment