THIS LITTLE LIFE

!

Sunday 12 September 2010

I'll be back very soon, I'm sure.

Hello friendies :)

Sorry I've not been blogging. Don't know what's up with me at the moment. I can't seem to get up the energy to do anything much in the evenings; I'm just pooped and a bit jaded and teary as well. I think I'm just a bit exhausted and still recovering from the most excellent summer and most excellent stag do. I think I'm probably on one of those post-fabulousness downers :( I don't usually get these, but I'm sure I'll get over myself soon enough :)

Silly really, because life's very good. I have motivation during the day (and now that the littlies are at school and nursery I have a little time too) to write, so my book is getting close to having its first draft finished. Oh yes, oh yes! That is going to be fantastic - writing 'The End' or something similar! Of course, it won't be the end, it will be just the end of the beginning, and then I will have to go back to the beginning again, and go right through to the end, and then that will only be the middle, and then I'll have to go back to the beginning and go right through with a fine toothed comb, from the beginning, through the middle to the end, and then that will be the beginning of the end, and then I will have to do that comb thing one last time, and that will be from the beginning to the end, and then that will be the end. So quite a lot still to do.

Life is also good in other respects. The kiddies are being fun. My mum had them for the weekend when we were in Nottingham, and sadly they were very naughty for her :D Bit of a shame really, because I think they've been improving - they must have saved up their naughtiness for her, he he! But I think I'm feeling very sad about them at the moment, because my time at home is starting to run out - I have only two years left. I know that for some of my friends it's run out already and they seem to be fine. But I'm dreading Matthew going to school, just because I'm going to miss being here, here in my house, watching little tiny people play, having nothing too important to do. My friend has just had a baby, and that baby looks so perfect and tiny and beautiful, and I'm so jealous because she's right at the beginning. Wish I could be right at the beginning again - I'd do some things differently, I would (I'd shout at my kids less for one thing, find other ways to encourage super behaviour - I'm sure they're naughty now because I scream and shout so much!) Hmm, it's not like me to turn good things into sad things - usually when I think about my kids I'm cheery, but it all seems a bit painful at the moment, with them growing up so quickly. I must be very tired.

I have lots of things to do - I have a letter to write, some hubs to write, and a proper blog about the stag do to write, and few other things as well. I just can't be bothered! So I'm going to bed. It's only just gone half eight, but I'm pooped. Sorry. I hate writing negative posts, but I'd been silent for a bit and I thought you might like to know why!

Bleeeurgggh! I think I'll be back tomorrow if I go to bed now - hope so anyway. Maybe I just need some vitamin C or something...

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment