THIS LITTLE LIFE

!

Monday 8 November 2010

Day 21.

Oh noooooooooooooo!  I haven't left enough time to blog!  I've spent all of my evening hubbing, written two good hubs (not quite ready to publish yet), and done nothing else.  I can't wait for the hub challenge to finish, because it's stopping me from doing anything else.  I want to be getting on with my MA application, and my CW course, and my two bloody novels for chrissakes!

(Someone on Hubpages mentioned their own 30 day challenge, and then said that they went on to do 100 hubs in less than 50 days!  I was tempted for about half a minute, and then I decided that I shouldn't do that to my novels - I've neglected them for far too long, and I really would like to get them finished so that I can start to try selling them.)

So, I'm not blogging properly tonight, because it's already waaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime.  Night friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment