THIS LITTLE LIFE

!

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Day 30! WooHoo!

YAY!!!!!   I did it :D :D :D :D :D

I have written my final hub of the thirty day challenge :)  Alright, I haven't posted it, but I have written it and it is just ready to be typed up.  I was going to sit up for another hour and get it posted, but I actually have to post the 29th as well, and it's already half past eleven.  So I hope all of my followers will forgive me, but you will actually have to wait an extra day to see the two final posts.  But rest assured that they are definitely written and I am not lying to you.  Oh, here you are, I'll take a picture of them and their titles.  Hang on...



Alright?  I don't lie about things like this, you see?  (I do lie about some things, but I'm not going to tell you what!)

So I have finished my challenge, and I think that I will miss it.  I will probably write another hub tomorrow, because I will miss it if I don't!  I should really have an evening off and just watch a film, but I think I might have made myself addicted to hubs.  That's not really anything to be ashamed of though, eh?  There are worse things to be addicted to.

I'm feeling sort of proud for finishing the challenge - and also for managing to post a blog every single day too :)  That was the easy bit though.  I'm not feeling completely proud though, as I don't think the hubs are particularly good.  I think one or two of them are very nice, but on the whole I think they're too rushed and I'd like to address some of the issues in them again and write better hubs from scratch.  If I do that then I think I will have to delete the ones I've expanded on, so that I'm not repeating myself.  HubPages has strict rules about repetitive hubbing and things like that.  It's a super site - I'm very glad that I found it.

But I'm off to bed now, because I'm very tired.  I would like to go to sleep, and perhaps sleep for a week.  Writing five hubs in one day is not really good for a person, and I have a bit of a headache!

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment