THIS LITTLE LIFE

!

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Day 23.

Blah!  I'm not catching up very well with the hubs.  Only 7 days, left, and I think I've got 12 hubs to write. It's a tall order, but I think I can do it.  I do think so.  We'll see.  Wish me luck.  I've got lots of hubs titles waiting to be expanded on - it's just finding the time to get on and write them.

I didn't get to finish the two I've been working on today.  My mummy came to visit, and stayed for most of the evening.  It was very nice indeed, because mostly we talked about writing (my mummy is a poet, a very good one), and about the costumes we're going to make for the Jane Austen Festival next year.  Loveliness.  But now I am too tired to do anything except go to bed and read half a page of my book (Lords and Ladies, Terry Pratchett).



I've got lots to choose from for my next read.  I don't know what to go for.  I don't have the next Terry Pratchett novel, so I'll have to wait until I can get that.  Shall I go for Stephen Fry's Moab is my Washpot, or Brandon Mull's Fablehaven, or Cornelia Funk's Inkheart.  Oh no!  I'd forgotten - I've got to read Northanger Abbey because my mum is about to read it, and we thought we should probably read all of the Austen novels that we haven't read before we go to the festival.   Decided.  Lovely.  I will enjoy a bit of Austen, and then I might read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which I said I would read months ago but forgot about!  Good.

Night then.

No comments:

Post a Comment